Welcome friends! Thanks for visiting! Don't go without saying Hi...just click on 'Comments'. Love you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, if i had a blog, here are the quotes and sayings i'd post. :)

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another bowl of ice cream.

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~Maya Angelou

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Take my advice; I'm not using it.

Make sure your words are soft and sweet in case they're the ones you have to eat.

Life is the childhood of our immortality. ~Goethe

He who takes offense when none is intended is a fool. He who takes offense when it is intended is a greater fool. ~Confucius

Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa

A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. ~Dave Barry

The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway. ~Henry Boye

Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Plato

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl. ~H.L. Mencken

The easier it is to do, the harder it is to change. ~Eng's Principle

The world is full of cactus, but we don't have to sit on it. ~Will Foley

We need both hands to grasp the iron rod. Don't waste one of them to use it to beat ourselves for mistakes. ~David Benson

The best relationship is one where your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. ~Dali Lama

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. ~George Santayana

I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. ~Abraham Lincoln

I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare...if our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, they are too small. There ought to be things we should like to do and cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them. ~C.S. Lewis

Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day. ~Nicholas Chamfort

A smile confuses an approaching frown.

and my favorite...

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
~Mahatma Ghandi

Northern Flower said...

Those are great! And I believe I'll have another bowl too.

Anonymous said...

I hope you mean ice cream!

Northern Flower said...

Yes. Chunky Monkey sounds good right now : )

Northern Flower said...

Oh yeah? DELETE DELETE DELETE!

Anonymous said...

What are you deleting now? Mike was that you?

Anonymous said...

nf:

are you needing to be coaxed back again? i'm wondering why i'm not finding any posts/pictures on your trip to cali...i heard that you had a frightful experience in the ocean...(?)

Anonymous said...

hey, no-flo!

one of your biggest fans is going through blog withdrawal. help a sista out!

EmaLee said...

Yeah, what Shasta Daisy said! :) I wanted to stop and say hi too. Erek, Brian and I miss you and wish we were closer so that we could see you more often.