DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT WE USED TO BE YOUNG!


These are my jewels! How I wish I could hold those little kids again! Kids from left to right - Steven the oldest, Brian the youngest, Michael the third, Kristi the second. They all have kids of their own now. I really DID help produce those little blondies!
I thought dark hair was supposed to dominate.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

who agrees with me that mom slightly resembles 'cher' in this picture?

you're beautiful, mom. you can tell by the look on my face (in the picture) that i absolutely adore you!

Taylor said...

I could see where your going with the Cher thing Miss Shasta!! Its funny that you are holding the brunette kid.. maybe so you both didn't feel so outta place??

Northern Flower said...

Daisy, you sweetheart! You're gonna make me bust a tear(quoting Steven)! You looked up to me then, now I look up to you. Whenever some friend comments on how beatiful you are I'm always quick to tell them that you're even MORE beautiful on the inside. Can't tell you how proud I am of you! Great...now I'm starting to sound like Grandma Lucy. Love you : )

Northern Flower said...

Funny you should say that, Taydawg. The other kids have always accused me of favoring Michael just because he has my hair. But that's not true...that's not why I favor him. HaHa! Just kidding! (And I AM JUST KIDDING) As I'm sure you can guess, Michael was the biggest handful and always demanded my attention. That's probably why I'm holding him in the picture.

Northern Flower said...

Son, are you trying to get me arrested?

Anonymous said...

adhd - I guess I must really LOVE each of my boys, especially my little RUSTY Dan!

Anonymous said...

by the way - that oldest blonde is awfully cute, anyone know how I can get in touch with him!

Anonymous said...

Will comment later, right now I'm havin' some serious flash backs.

Anonymous said...

still waiting on uncle dave's comment...6 days ago he said he'd comment later.

Northern Flower said...

Looks like you have a fan too, Dave!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! What a cute family. Good work Mom and Dad. :) I think little Erek is going to look like little Brian more and more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Davey.... When do mom and I get to take you to church again????

Northern Flower said...

After they rebuild the roof : )

Northern Flower said...

Welcome Em! Glad to hear from you! Can't wait to meet little Erek.

Anonymous said...

Look at the little daisy with her arm around mom showing support. Some things never change. That was back in the day, I remember that. Am currently constructing a blogspot. We'll see if I have any fans. Just kidding, but maybe someday. Oh, I saw some contractors in the church parking lot. I'll have to go and see what they're up to. Ha ha ha good one No Flo. You've still got it.

Anonymous said...

you know, uncle dave...if you DID create a blog, i'd visit your page probably at least every other day & i'd leave comments that would never need to be DELETED, DELETED, DELETED!

who agrees with me that unc-d should begin a blog?

i'd also like to see MRD begin a blog...now THAT would be some good entertainment & you KNOW there would be no censorship occurring on his page!

Anonymous said...

BLOGS ARE JUST TOO COMPLICATED FOR A SIMPLE SIGN GUY LIKE MYSELF... PLUS MOM WOULD PROBABLY GET JEALOUS CAUSE EVERYONE WOULD QUIT COMING TO HER BLOG IF I HAD ONE...

Anonymous said...

DO YOU HAVE A BLOG S.D.P (SAN DIEGO PRINCESS)???

Northern Flower said...

Yes, Dave should definitely start a blog but Michael definitely should not!

Anonymous said...

Here's what I think. Mike and I should share a blog. We could share the responsibillity,the guilt, the shame, and of course the laughs. Hopefully it wouldn't cost anything,cause if it did it would have to be on Mike. Okay,I got five on it. What do you think?

I also think, if there's a San Diego Princess, and it's a female' and single that I should know about it. Well, maybe not. Probably not. Never mind. Was that sandy eggo? I had one of those at Glamis before. There's a little dune out there where I broke my back. My friends call it Brokeback Mountain. They're a bunch of Gabriels anyway. I don't miss them. But I do miss having sand in my ..... well, everywhere. Okay, enough of that. I don't want to get anyone started.

Anonymous said...

Hey Northern Flower - I want a copy of this picture. Its so cute.